Friday, September 29, 2017

Weekly Reflections #5

Weighed in this morning and gained 200 grams, with a small drop in centimetres.

I have stuck to my eating plan, drank my 4-4.5 litres of water and got enough sleep and its also not hormonal. Either it comes down to my calories need lowering or i am just retaining some fluid.

So will stick to the same calories and macros and we will see how the scales are going at the end of the week.

I also went back to the gym this week....so I did SOME exercise this week where as I hadnt for a while. I did 2 x 30 minute walks. Then wednesday I did a PT session which was a cardio session and super intensive....I was huffing and puffing the entire session lol. Then thursday I did another session which was predominantly weights. So this week is me trying to get back into the gym side of things. The aim is to do 2 PT sessions and 2 sessions on my own and trying to do as much walking as i can (think i might do some walks from work to home)

I did post recently about excess skin surgery and thought I would update on that a lil. I was finding my brain was umming and ahhing over this decision constantly. Like I am so far from saying "yes i will do it" and i was starting to get concerned that if i decided not to do the surgery that i would get in a headspace of not wanting to get to goal. So for the moment i decided to focus simply getting to goal, with the healthiest body fat percent and also the fittest...so if I do end up going thru any surgeries Ill have the best chance with recovery. But for the moment any thought about it is off the table.

Today was footy pie day at work...so I fitted into my calories/macros for the day a meat pie and a krispy kreme donut...omg so yummy ;) Tuesday night I am going out for dinner with a friend and will be having pizza so a few meals out this week...not sure how the  scales will like that...but will just do my best :)

No comments: