Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 12 2017

So last night I walked home from work and had a rice bowl for dinner (so yummy) and ate 1465 calories and the fluctuating continues lol....this morning I was back up to 120.1 kilos.

So i still woke early today and decided to walk into work (a hour walk)...I got into work...sat down for a bit...then went to walk to the kitchen and noticed the toe next to my lil toe on both feet was hurting. So i took off my shoes to investigate and i have a blister on both those toes on the underside of my toes ugh...so frustrating. I am guessing its just my feet adapting to the walking. I wear bonds socks but dont think they are the issue.

Thankfully someone from work has offered to drop me off at home tonight so i dont need to walk to the bus stop or anything. I am hoping they dont burst before i get home.

So the rest of today and tomorrow will be a rest day. I am still hopeful that the additional cardio will help to get the scales moving....I am giving it this week to see if that helps...if not....i will need to alter somethings (much to my trainers disgust, she think I am not giving my body enough time and changing things too often....ive been in this plateau since basically january 18....and in that time...ive added the cardio, cut out soy, cut calories and tried calorie cycling) yes its some changes but come on....this is now nearly 8 weeks. And i dont think when you have 40-50 kilos to lose thats really acce

One of the trainers at the gym has used a company called equalution, they follow a IIFYM thought process and he has become really shredded...my trainer tried it as well for 6 weeks...i believe she was losing each week but she thought it was too high in sugar (which i have heard other people say too) but yanno im not anti sugar lol i just want the results....and i suspect my calorie range combined with the balance of carbs vs fat vs protein may be the issue....it would be good to have guidance in this area.

If that doesnt happen and the losses dont start soon my other thought process is to do 7 days at 2000 calories and then do a slow cut back on calories....doing a refeed like that can sometimes help to get your metabolism, The strange thing is i am eating the same calories now as i was when i was around 80-85 kilos. The big difference is i am not exercising anywhere near as much....and i do think the exercise for me is a big factor but my trainer is not keen on me increasing my exercise (i have done more this weekend then she wanted me to do...but seriously something needs to change)

So there it is with all my frustrations lol. Something has to change cos it makes no sense when my calories are so low that the weight isnt dropping of me.

Anyway....a few more hours of work and then im going home to put my feet up (quite literally) and tomorrow will be a rest day (its a public holiday) most at this stage i am planning to do is washing (the joys of it all! lol)

Have a good day/night all :)

No comments: