Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Weigh in week 3 :)

So I weighed in - down another 800 grams :) So the stats are:

-4 kilos lost in 3 weeks
-3rd lost in a row
-2.1 kilos to go to hit my 5%
-total loss of 54.2 kilos

So i am pretty happy with all that :) I have really focused on eating non processed and it seems to be paying off.

Exercise wise...I didnt go to the gym last night as I had weight watchers meeting but I did do over 20,000 steps. Tonight I did go to the gym and did a 30 minute TTT class (my thighs and butt may never recover lol) then a 30 minute weight session and 30 minutes on the treadmill...so worked out for 90 minutes. Tomorrow night i am planning to do 45 minutes on the treadmill and then 45 minute zumba class.

I am really looking forward to the new weight watchers plan....kinda seems like you cannot fail on it! As a xmas gift to myself i am buying a "kit" next week....the new ww scales, 6 month magazine subscription, cookbook and a few other bits and pieces :)

I am in a very good head space for my weight loss...I think it is a LONG time since i felt so in the right head space. Taken me a long time...but i think the whole "gotta eat non processed food" has finally sunk into my brain!

Okies...time for sleep....5.30am comes early!

No comments: