Sunday, December 13, 2015

Here we go.................................

So I made some decisions. Firstly ive had it with the weight watchers app...LOL...im going back to what has worked for me in the past...simplicity of counting calories. Got out Jillians book and did some calculations....she recommends 1850 a day for me to lose half a kilo a week...as i am not really exercising at the moment I will drop down to 1800. But my focus will be more on my macros..aiming for 158 grams of carbs, 135 grams of protein and 70 grams of fat. This time if i plateau out instead of jumping to lower the calories i am going to play around with the macros more.

Daily blogging....I want to go back to daily blogging so here and on instagram...I want to take a photo everyday for instagram. Mondays will be a front body shot....with my weigh in result as a form of accountability.

Goals....I have set goals for the following weights:

119.9 kilos - make up
114.9 kilos - Perfume
109.9 kilos - a ring
104.9 kilos - Boots
99,9 kilos - A gold necklace with some form of meaningful charm
94.9 kilos - eyelash extensions
89.9 kilos - Kardashian handbag
84.9 kilos - Dress
79.9 kilos - Withdrew $300 for a LJ shopping spree
74.9 kilos - tattoo

I think i mentioned i have signed up for 3 PT sessions a week this coming year. My first one is booked for January 5, I have January 4 off and ill return to the gym that day and most likely do lunchtime classes (i have the day off)

As i am counting calories i doubt ill attend ww meetings. I will talk to my coach (who is a friend after xmas about it) maybe ill go in and weigh once a week. I am still glad I purchased the ww goods i did. Their new cookbook is amazing and I plan to cook out of it once a week. And their scales I am so happy to have good reliable scales :) and I think their magazine is good too especially for recipes. I really want to get to double digits in 2016 and also have a much fitter look then I currently have. I really want to get into boxing classes, pump and balance as much as I can. And with luck get back into running....ill possibly look at doing the park run on saturday mornings towards the end of the year.

I have 5 work days then just over 2 weeks of destressing (one week in streaky bay) and im soooooooooooooo ready for the down time...but I am also SO keen for January 2 which will be my first day back at the gym...good things for 2016 I feel :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to watching you hit those goals AND get to double digits my friend