Saturday, July 25, 2015

Better day.

I am feeling better today...I started to realise I was falling into a old trap of mine.

Through out my whole life i have had a habit of running when things get hard...the whole thought process of "better to pull out then fail". Maybe I am not the right personality for challenges? I am sure some people thrive on them...but not me.

But yanno this isnt about a 6 week challenge for me....ive got a full 12-18 months before I will be at goal. So im gonna utilise the military miss the way it works best for me...no need to be the best performer...I will continue to try their meals (cos i am definitely finding some yummy things to eat!)...exercise as I can (and I really think i need to apply myself more to classes)...do the boot camp sessions i can make it....and if i am the slowest or worse or whatever so be it....its not about how I perform in that 45 minute session...its about getting to goal and living a healthier life and not killing myself with bad food and little activity.

Im also thinking that maybe getting a you tube channel up and running would be helpful. I could talk about my shit into it...I could use it as ways to track my progress...and maybe others would get motivated by it as well. We will see!

I do know I do need new workout shoes...mine have a whole in them....doesnt even feel like i got them that long ago! (at $200 a pop) but might have to suck it up this week and go buy another pair.

Not much else going on enjoy all :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss your you tubes

Anonymous said...

Im considering going back into it....just very time consuming....so want to make sure i am committed to it....dont wanna do it for 2 weeks and then go...bah ive had enough of this lol