Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 4 of 12WBT

So I am on day 4 of 12wbt :) All going pretty good so far. The last 3 days I stuck to 1200-1250 calories. I have done my workouts each day. And the scales had dropped 1.7 kilos yesterday since Monday morning. Sadly they were up 300 grams this morning...not the end of the world just have to continue to be consistent.

Today tho is turning out challenging! I wake at 5.30am and normally have lunch at 11.30am...but today I have a work lunch on which isnt till 2pm :( I thought id be okay...but lunch time came and I was starving....and I hadnt bought anything just in case...so ended up having a cheese sandwich...no butter...one slice of cheese only (the people at the cafeteria told me that it was the saddest sandwich they had ever seen LOL) So that is about a extra 230 calories...I have allowed 600 calories for lunch (will have pasta or fish dependant on whats on offer) so my cals by the end of the day will be about 1450. I am not gonna stress over it...never know maybe my body will like the change.

Also discussed in food coaching about my exercise last night and trying to do more classes. Now i did do classes a lot last time i lost the weight so need to get back into them...initially i will focus on pump, balance and RPM. So tonight I will do a 45 minute RPM class and hopefully I make it to the gym in time to do the body pump class.

Not much else going on...have a good day all :)

No comments: