Sunday, May 03, 2015

Goals and stuff

So I have had a great weekend :) Went out for dinner last night....below is pics of what I ate....entree was 6 mini dim sims and then main was barramundi with bok choy and snow peas. And yes I ate all the vegies! ;)



This morning we went down Semaphore Beach and did a 7km walk before going out for breakfast.

My friend Tanias birthday is in June and she is planning a night out towards the end of June so I have set the goal to get down to 117 kilos by then, and then hopefully 112 kilos by end of august. We are also doing a 30 day squat challenge. We are on day 3 of it....today was 60 squats...they are all done and dusted! This week we have also agreed to drink 1 litre of water per day....so I am determined to do that. :)

Work tomorrow and PT tomorrow night. Have a good week all :)





No comments: