Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 12 2014

Last night I went out to dinner with Martine. I was getting dressed to go out....grabbed a jumper of mine. Its a gorgeous jumper....anyway it was a jumper I love...thats a loose fit. I havent worn it for a month or two....put it on....and it was even tight on my ARMS! my arms!!! like wtf???? I was so disgusted....I felt awful the entire night. Over the last week clothes are not fitting me, ive got a very slight amount of fluid on my feet (anyone who followed my journal from 2006 may remember I had severe fluid retention in my feet and calves that took months to improve), cramps in my toes (these are agony), its got to the point where its no longer a option. I cannot restart the next day or the day after..at this rate i will be 173 kilos again before I know it....and that just cannot happen pure and simple.

The bright light in all this is I am still pretty damn fit. I talked lots with Martine last night, one of the keys for me has ALWAYS been the gym. I need to attend the gym at least 5 days a week. The gym has always been a huge source of motivation for me. Even days I dont attend the gym....at the very least I need to go for a walk. So my exercise plan this week is:

monday : 45 minutes RPM + 30 minutes treadmill
tuesday: 45 minutes PT + 30 minutes treadmill
wednesday: 45 minutes RPM + 30 minutes treadmill
thursday: 45 minutes PT + 30 minutes treadmill
friday: Yoga (if i can make the class on time if not 45 minutes treadmill)
saturday: 45 minutes PT + 30 minute walk
sunday: Body balance

Heres to a healthy week!

No comments: