Sunday, June 08, 2014

I am getting back on track tomorrow...and doing things my way ;) My way always works best for me. Will take it one day at a time...tomorrow is 1600 calories...all should work well :)

I registered for the city to bay to run the 12km...so thats it...committed to training for it! Hopefully get the all clear for running this week and will start training the week the 16th....that will give me 12 weeks...i will have a look online for some 12 week programs for 12km if no luck i will message one of the trainers at the gym (who in fact won the adelaide marathon) and ask her to write me a 12km program (she has written me a 5km program in the past)

I decided as well as my calorie limit...to have a list of allowable foods, as well as treat foods. Jillian always says allow about 20% of your day on treatfoods...so thats what I am going to aim for...and this is a list of foods that i am allowing myself (not someone else)....so here goes:

eggs
bananas
greek yoghurt
seeds
nuts (raw)
pork
chicken
cheese (no slice cheese in the house)
milk
protein powder
tuna
tahini
vegetables
fruit (not dried fruit)
tuna
olive oil
potato
barley/rice
multi grain bread
weetbix
oats




Treat foods
Hamburgers (not from mcdonalds etc)
70% dark chocolate
yiros

No no foods:
white processed foods
Chocolate that isnt 70% cocoa or more
No take away foods apart from whats mentioned above
No pasta
no hot chocolate
no quest bars
no fruit toast


No comments: