Saturday, April 26, 2014

Good vibes and LJ Shopping :)

I feel like I am in such a good place today :) The funny thing is the scales are the same as they were 2 weeks ago. On thursday night I said to my trainer....only lost 100 grams this week. She was like yes but think of the other gains you had this week. After my issue with the assisted dip machine early in the week I was like I dont feel I trained good this week. She was like you did...you went back to RPM class (hadnt done it due to various reasons for about 5-6 weeks)...you conquered box jumps....you ran on the treadmill...and maybe your lean mass changed as well...it was still a good week.

Someone elses perspective eh? Its needed sometimes. Its been surprising to me I had such a small loss this week considering how well I have eaten but if I just continue it will go down again.

The conquering those box jumps (even tho they were awfully low) was huge to me. I have felt for a long time...this is it...I cannot do what I use too and nothing improves....when we first went to do the box jumps my response was "NO" so I feel very accomplishing (is that a word?) at the moment :)

Today I did body pump....then I went shopping at Lorna Jane! I havent bought clothes from there for sooooooooooooooooooooooo long! I tried about 9 tops on lol. I bought one of their mandy tshirts (best t shirts i love them) and then I bought two tank tops....Ive attached pics below....they were both size large but I am so happy to have some nice workout tops that fit me again - it will hopefully help me feel a bit better at the gym!



No comments: