Thursday, February 06, 2014

Update - weigh in etc :)

So this week has been a good week (despite being sick-ly today). Tuesday night I did PT and 25 minutes of cardio and last night I did RPM followed by my PT session. I must admit I am back loving my PT sessions and am looking forward to them again! Which is good.

I must be getting fitter cos RPM is sooooooooooooo much more tolerable these days! Normally i only burn 350-400 cals in a RPM class but without realising i must have gone a lot harder last night as I burnt 600 calories :) I am going to start doing RPM on thursday nights as well...so twice a week.

This week for my weigh in i lost 1.1 kilos which i was rapt with. So as of wednesday morning I was down 72.8 kilos :). My trainer said yesterday she could see this week I had lost weight since last week...so very happy....really feel I am getting back in the zone.

I also registered for the foxy challenge last night (which led to my trainer saying "karyn is going to win it" - lol - she is wrong! hah) but....this weeks weigh in i weighed 100.3 kilos....the challenge starts March 10....I am hoping to be down to 96 kilos by the start of the challenge - will have to put the work in! But I believe I am in the right head space to do that.

Not much else going on....PT again tomorrow night - boxing. Then no PT the following week as my trainer is away...no excuse for not throwing myself into classes!

Enjoy your day :)

No comments: