Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Things are still going good altho not expecting a big loss this week - combination of week 2 and my cycle. I went back thru my journal and when I was this weigh previously I ate 1620 calories a day (cycled of course). Currently I am eating 1750 calories. So as a new week starts tomorrow I will drop 100 calories a day starting tomorrow so 1650 calories a day. Ill then see how this coming week goes. The reality is I am not feeling the need for a lot of food anymore...(cannot believe I said that!) I have really noticed that I dont need as big meals (amazing what happens when you cut out the crap). So anyway will cut back to 1650 a day and see how I go.

Today is the last day of week 2 of not eating any of the foods I made a no-go...so i know i wont have any of them today....so....this weekend i get to go spend a lil in Kikki.k YAY me :)

PT tonight...on a stinking 41 degree day....wish me luck!

No comments: