Saturday, August 10, 2013

Start of the challenge

So day 1 of my 12 week challenge :) Went to the gym this morning for all my weigh in etc. So my blood pressure was 121/85. Via the scales i weighed 93.3 kilos. My measurements were:

Chest 97.2cm
Mid arm (right) 33.6cm
waist 88.7cm
hip 132.7cm
mid thigh(right) 69.8cm

Pretty big numbers :( Not so long ago my waist was down to 79cms. I also had my measurements with the calipers for my body fat done...I THINK i may have dropped 1.9% in my body fat in the last month...but ill know more for certain this week. Also photo was taken of me in tight shorts and a crop top hahah omg!! But its all done. The next official weigh in will be at the 6 week mark...my goal is to lose 87.3 kilos by then so i got a crap load of work to do!

The other good news is i RAN on the treadmill today woooooooooooooooo :) I can start doing that again...cos those calorie burns always kick my ass. Tomorrow i have every intention of doing body pump and body balance. Then planning to jump on the treadmill for a bit...fingers crossed i drag my ass out of bed in time for that! LOL

No comments: