Sunday, August 11, 2013

So today I woke at 7am all wanting to go to the gym! Maybe the old me is coming back ;) So after breakfast and a lil bit of laziness I headed off to the gym...did 30 minutes of intervals on the treadmill..60 minutes body pump and then 60 minutes body balance....total of 812 calories burnt :) I then came home and after relaxing for all of 10 minutes for lunch LOL i started to prepare food for this week. I poached up three chicken breasts....so that is now all diced up in the fridge ready to be weighed out when needed. I then made soup...its their recipe for "trim soup"...its a soup with celery, onion, brocolini, chinese cabbage, cauliflower, garlic, lentils, cannelini beans and some herbs. Ive tasted it..tastes pretty good altho LOTS of chinese cabbage! LOL. Its suppose to do me for 4 meals...but I reckon I will get at least 6 meals out of it. So I prolly will have it for dinner most nights this week...no point wasting it! LOL

Tomorrow night i have PT...so depending what time i get to the gym 45-60mins of intervals...then 30 minute PT session.

So far today (and i am about to go to bed so no reason for this change) my eating has been perfect..and have eaten 1292 calories :) The scales were done 200 grams this morning...so hopefully a lil more tomorrow...I am aiming for a 3 kilo loss this week...not expecting to get it...but if I dont try I will never know!

No comments: