Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday.

Well my scales have gone crazy! LOL...91.1 kilos this morning...eek! I was up friday morning (fluid I think courtesy of wednesday nights session) then friday night i went out for dinner...i ordered pasta and bruschetta....problem was...the bruschetta was actually baguettes! Slathered in butter then you add the tomato mix too it :( Needless to say the scales went up...plus TOM is due any day now. But no matter still eating good....my big focus now needs to be exercise. My plan is weights monday-wednesday-friday (some fridays i have social occassions so when i cannot make it i will go on saturdays) Then i wanna do cardio tuesday and thursday. Prolly the cardio will be cross trainer and RPM class and maybe the odd run. Sundays will be days off.

Today is a lazy day...im off work this week...my sister will be down at the end of the week. Tomorrow will be a big housework day and then tomorrow night i have PT.

Hope everyone has a good sunday!

No comments: