Friday, April 13, 2012

Well this scales going up rubbish has to stop! Last nite i did body pump and foodwise was pretty good. Today im on a lower calorie day of 1400 calories....im having a chicken salad for dinner tonite and have about 200 calories left. I was going to do pump tonite....but i did weights and cardio wednesday nite...pump last nite and will be doing pump tomorrow so thought id prolly give it a break but i prolly shoulda still gone in and did some cardio. Today was my last day with Ryan at work...so i now have to get into a fresh routine...and im over the scales going up...tired of the bad eating days affecting my sleeping at night....so im going to stick to the calorie limit RELIGIOUSLY! So my workout plans from tomorrow are:

saturday : 60 mins outdoor workout + body pump + body balance
sunday : Day off
monday : 30 mins boxing + 45 mins body combat
tuesday : 60 mins running with Fiona
wednesday : 30 mins stair climbing + 30 min weight PT + 45 mins cycle class
thursday : step into life (cardio)
friday : Body pump

Tomorrow nite i am going out for dinner but as it is my high calorie meal for the week i am not concerned. Will have bruschetta prolly and a nice pasta dish and that will be all. (With 3 hours exercise i think that will be fine! lol) I also need to get organised with my work lunches and snacks...thats whats letting me down i think.

Work asked me to work overtime this weekend...so im going to do 4 hours on sunday and ive also booked in for 4 hours the following sunday...so some extra money for Sydney :) Sydney is coming up quickly! 13 days to go....booked the caving adventure and ghost tour last nite. YAY :) Soooooooooooooooo looking forward to the break....fun, fun :)

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Good luck iwth your journey - Refocusing can be so hard some days!I wish I could find it form only a month ago!