Friday, April 06, 2012

On the right path....I think....lol...

I feel much better today...in fact the minute i had written last nights post i felt better. I think i was trying to stay with what i was doing cos that was expected of me (by the gym) but i knew eating such a lil amount was just getting me into a bad cycle of binging. So i ended up eating 1900 cals...i upped the cals by having a tin of tuna plus 2 protein shakes...i felt the minute i made the decision just a huge sigh if relief....so my focus this week will be on jsut sticking to my calories for 7 days...no binging...if i do that then that is a massive improvement. Also as a side note even tho i ate 1900 cals i dropped 1.2 kilos so back down to 81.1 kilos so very happy with that. :) I think my thinking is just changing back to what it should be....just a focus on health...im remembering that exercise is beneficial so much more then the calories burnt...so i really need to bring that focus back on good healthy eating with a good level of exercise without overtraining.

Work was very busy this morning but a bit of a breeze this afternoon :) Gotta love that! Tomorrow morning training with Fiona...then body pump for a hour followed by body balance for a hour...my sister comes down tomorrow afternoon from Streaky Bay so with luck will catch up with them saturday night....if not....will definitely catch up on sunday :)

My treats for easter sunday is going to be a hot cross bun from brumbys (i was stunned they are only 20 more calories then the crappy lil ones you buy at grocery stores) and im gonna buy a small packet of lindt chocolate balls...dark chocolate ones if possible (discoverred they are 80 calories a ball...like OMG!!! no wonder i have to save them for special occassions! lol)

I am rather sore from wednesday nights weight session (we are working on me doing pullups) my upper abs...my back near my armpits...and arms are all sore....they are going to be fun tomorrow ! LOL

Have a good easter saturday all :)

1 comment:

Jaxx said...

Have a lovely easter and enjoy that hot cross bun and those balls lol.