So task 3 for 12WBT is goal setting...so here we go....so i prolly should preface this by saying ive decided after chatting to fiona to do the lean & strong program...i will be within 5 kilos of goal...and as i am constantly battling these foot issues a focus on cardio is prolly not wise...plus im prolly close to that point where its time to focus on strength stuff.
So at the end of the 12WBT (mid may):
- so as i plan to be between 77 and 78 kilos at the start of 12WBT i want to at least reach 72 kilos...which would mean a loss of 500 grams per week...but the "dream" would be to get down to 68 kilos ... which would mean a loss of 830 grams per week (that is actually doable I feel)
- to fit into a pair of black LJ flashdance pants size medium
- to fit into a pair of LJ camoflague pants size medium
- to fit into a pair of size 10 jeans (from jeanswest)
- to do one pull up (unassisted)
- to be back to boxing classes
- to be able to do 10 full & low pushups
At the end of 12 months:
- to still be maintaining my weight in the healthy weight range
- to have completed the eureka stair climb (92 flights)
- to be working towards my goals of "giving back"
- to be able to do 10 full proper burpees
- to be able to do 10 full proper tricep dips