Monday, November 14, 2011

Weigh in day :)

Well the most successful weigh in wayyyyyyyyyyyy over 6 months! Woke up at 3.30am with cramps which I have had on and off all day :( BUT anyway my cycle appeared AND i still scored a loss....woooooooooooooooooo-freaking-hooooooooooooooo!!!! Its way over 6 months since that has happened....fingers crossed i dont gain tomorrow....but wow how exciting :) our bodies sure are crazy contraptions! Anyway so i scored a 1.2 kilos loss....so im down to 81.3 kilos and total loss is 89.6 kilos. Cannot believe how close I am getting to not only 90 kilos lost...But getting under 80 kilos...and also hitting 76 kilos!!!

Its not looking like i will have enough time off over xmas to go to streaky bay for christmas day....so is starting to look like christmas day at home this year :( Anyone who has read my journal for a long time probably remembers i did xmas day alone back in 2008...im not really concerned in some ways it might be the way to go....i can control my food and ensure i dont gain over xmas (i gained 3-4 kilos last xmas) Im not bothered either way...last time this happened i spent the day watching L word all day LOL will just have to ensure I have something entertaining to keep me occupied :)

My trista singlets i have from Lorna Jane (i have 6 of them are really getting too big....the straps are just too long....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!) Will have to go buy more...mite even pick up a couple in size small this week

Ive got a sore neck at the moment which extends into my shoulder blade, ive had it since friday nite....i spoke to my physio briefly tonite about it and she said no kickboxing...i have a appointment tomorrow nite with her so hopefully its something quick and simple and i can get back to normal within a day or two.

My current goal is to get into the 70's by November 25....not sure if i will make it but gotta try right? At the very least i wanna have hit my 90 kilos by then but to be a 70's girl would be awesome!!

Despite my sore neck im at a nice place at the moment....when fiona left the gym....i really did struggle....even tho i know logically i shouldnt have....but she has been a god send....sitting down with me recently and working out a program with me so i can get on with things independantly at the gym and providing support via facebook....and getting that good mindset back is just helping me so much....im feeling much calmer and realising how good things in my life are :)

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Awesome weigh in result - Congrats - the hard work is paying off.
Keep it up - I need the inspiration!