Sunday, November 13, 2011

People must get sick to death of me saying "great day" haha but yesterday was :) Went out for dinner with the fab ms martine last nite...such a good nite....fabulous food. I rarely eat pasta these days....in fact im pretty sure the last time i did was at my 5 year dinner in early august. So i had bruschetta and then a pasta dish of ravioli with a rose sauce with roasted capsicum and spinach....so freaking yummy! And of course lots of chatting!!! Was really good to see Martine (and ill say it again LOVE that new hair colour ;))

As it was warm last nite it was so nice to be able to go out wearing a lil summer top (check photo in previous post) i was wearing my size 14 boyfriend jeans with lil heels and a size SMALL country road top! :) And its such a cute and flattering lil top...i got it from a second hand store but its going to really get a good working out this summer :)

Exercise wise this should be a really good week...im off next weekend YAY and i finish at 3.30pm everyday except wednesday so this is my plan for the week:

mon : run 1km @ level 8 + 1 hour boxing
tue : run 1km @ level 8 + sprints totalling 1km @ level 10 + body pump
wed : run 1km @ level 8 + sprints totalling 1km @ level 10
thur: running outside
friday: run 1km @ level 8 + sprints totalling 1km @ level 10 + body pump
saturday: balance

Its actually under 9 weeks till the resolution run now and im so far away from even running half of a 7.5km run it aint funny so the running needs to be a bit of a priority at the moment. So the intention is to workout for 6 days this week....and i will again aim for burning 5000 calories...burnt 4200 calories this week so hopefully i will improve on that. And of course the week after I start bootcamp twice a week :)

Ive seen some clothes from Lorna Jane i want! LOL GAWD!!! I am going to have to stay away from that store or i will crumble and cave in lol.

Hoping in the next week or so i will find out whats happening about my xmas leave....would be nice to know if i am spending xmas day in streaky or alone at home! Fingers crossed it all works out.

I was getting dressed this morning...looked at myself side on and was very impressed with my ass! LOL Maybe the jeans are super flattering I am not sure...but i took a side on pic and this view of my ass looks pretty good in my books!



Im watching the movie "snowtown" off to watch a bit more of it...have a good week all!!

No comments: