Tuesday, November 08, 2011

GREAT day today :) Woke up and the scales said 81.7 kilos!! woooooooooooo hooooooooooo so ecstatic about that :)

I went and returned the orange dress :( now I need to find another one....not too much luck in that department just yet. Will go looking again on sunday.

Went to the gym did my stairs and I discoverred the gym had cancelled the tuesday lunchtime boxing class :( So instead there was zumba....yeh im really not a huge fan of zumba. Next time i have a tuesday off i will go a lil later and do body combat instead. Then tonite i went outside and for a hour or so did some running sprints and some step ups and tricep dips etc....i burnt over 1300 calories today :) go me!!! So have burnt 1862 cals so far this week. Tomorrow is going to be a huge exercise day...pump and balance at lunch....and then hour of boxing and cycle class in the evening. I would expect by the end of tomorrow i will be over 3000 calories burnt.

Im also starting to put into place some plans for some goals for 2012....i would really like to start to get my name out there for motivational speaking so starting to plan for a website to help advertise....maybe nothing will come of it but nothing ventured nothing gained. As i have always said i want to "pay it forward" and ill be doing my best to do that.

Not much else to say...super tired tonite....

No comments: