Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Butterflies.

Well im all packed and kinda chitting myself!!! I get like this everytime im going to be away from home (even when i went into hospital for a few days) i think its cos i get nervous being away from my comfort zone...my security blanket of my lil house. My stomach feels like a hard rock...and its 10.25pm and i have to be up at 5.15am. Hopefully my luggage is all underweight and ill have to pay no excess baggage charges. Hopefully i fit in the seat okay...i dont expect there to be a pile of room in them...just so my body doesnt affect the people next to me i will be okay. Its going to be (hopefully a week of "i havent done that for a trillion years"...flying in a aeroplane...going to the beach...going swimming at the beach...playing tennis. I think this feeling i have...this stomach that feels like a rock...is just cos im stepping outside my comfort zone. Altho im sure in a weeks time...i will be saying "what a fab holiday i have had"

My Jackie Warner book didnt arrive...bit disappointed about that...but oh well...will be here for me when i get back.

I was thinking yesterday...august 6 2011 will be 5 years since i started at ww...will be 5 years on this healthy lifestyle...think i mite have to organise a big nite for that...a lot of people can never say that...so regardless what weight...(at goal or not) it will still be a big deal.

I will have my laptop with me...so will update while away...and even am planning to track my food and taking my heart rate monitor.

Ok wish me luck for tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Kazz, You are 10 kg lighter than I was when I flew to the Gold Coast in September. I fitted fine.... so will you!

Have a great holiday.

Jane said...

Hi Kazz,

Good luck Kazz, but I am sure you will be fine. Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous holiday.