Saturday, July 31, 2010

well once the day officially known as "kicked kazzs ass" on thursday concluded...i got right back on track. Yesterday food wise was spot on. This morning i gymmed it and rawr i was awesome ! LOL (and modest lol) i did a PT session of weights and let me say people...i did 60 kilos (132 pounds) on the LAT pull down...65 kilos (143 pounds) on the leg press with one leg...and 47.5 kilos (104.5 pounds) on the chest press machine. lawdie lawdie. I was very impressed with me and so was fiona. Then i did 40 minutes of walking 2 minutes then running 1 minute....sooooooooooo long since i lasted that long with my running so felt really good...and then i did a 60 minute body balance class...so yep think i can say im back on track! LOL I got my hard drive back off fiona today and so tonite...i have enough calories for a yiros with a can of lemonade...and gonna start to watch the united states of tara weeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyway not much else to say...hope everyone has a fab saturday!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Ok so I've been an absent reader once again so have had a quick skim to catch up, you have been a busy girl, anyone would think you were getting frequent gym miles or something ... lol ... hope you're feeling better!

Natalie said...

Ooooh I love the united states of Tara. Is it a new series? Hopefully it'll hit NZ soon.

Well done on your performance at the gym. I fell off the wagon in April 2009 and still haven't found my way back....