Friday, May 21, 2010

Well my 3 day weekend has started of great...

Gymmed it last nite 30 minutes on the dreaded cross trainer...then boxing. Unfortunately i had a fall during boxing but i was okay apart from a bruised ego ;) Then this morning I woke up with a pimple on my elbow! I actually went to the docs in case it wasnt a pimple as i couldnt squeeze it or anything and everytime i bend my elbow it hurts...they gave me some cream.

Then got home from the docs and my sister texted me to say she was taking mum out for lunch so did i want to go. So we went to cafe bocca..i had a grilled chicken burger..(without the chips!) then a few mouthfuls of mum and my sisters pasta and a slice of garlic bread. Tonite we are off for a bit of a family reunion...my sister and i are out to dinner with our 2 aunties we havent seen since i was 14 and my cousin who i havent seen since i was about 7. So its to a indian place...i think i am gonna have a chicken ceaser salad with dressing on the side...i figure as long as i only have that i should come within my calories fine...if i overindulge...well in all honesty me eating out 2 days running is a rarity! So i will just suck it up and move on...tomorrow...thankfully is my high calorie day...I have PT in the morning...then out to lunch with mum and my sister...then saturday nite a bbq at my cousins and THEN sunday lunchtime meeting Jaimee for lunch! lol My life is never this busy...but yanno...im gonna enjoy it ... try and make wise decisions...then put it behind me...Hopefully i can still manage a small loss next week...and talking about weigh in ... ta-da! I lost 1.2 kilos this week...taking my total to 52.9 kilos...and down to 118 kilos exactly....how close is that "under double digit" mark getting...

Okies off i go...a quick laydown before tonites big nite!! Enjoy all!!!

No comments: