Saturday, May 08, 2010

Forget I weighed in yesterday morning (prolly forgot cos wasnt a exciting result lol) i gained 200 grams. I am a lil bit perplexed as I have fluctuated a lot this week. So this coming week...the only eating out will be a yiros and hot chips tonite (normal saturday nite high calorie meal) so no subway or anything this week. I did do 2 bodypump classes as well as one weights session...and thats the only thing that I can think of that was different...but I dont think from the body pump i would have a muscle gain so quickly. So in the back of my mind I am wondering if I am hitting a plateau. Im not exactly stressed over it...presuming it doesnt last for something ridiculous like 6 months...maybe it will be a time for my body to settle and readjust to the new weight. Even if my weight does sit at this weight for a while...i will still be toning more and getting fitter. The only other thing I can think of was I went to bed a bit late a few nights and i was on 7am starts last week...and I know lack of sleep can cause issues.

I have tomorrow off so I mite go to the gym in the morning...if i do i mite try and do 30 minutes on the treadmill...test it out as the physio said...and then try and do 30 minutes on the cross trainer...i did 21 minutes yesterday and only stopped when fiona came up to get me.

My foot was a bit tender last nite and at times today...but I was told that is too be expected. Plus gives me something to whine and whinge about...haha!

Not much else going on...off I go...enjoy all!

2 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

Hey gorgeous! I kept forgetting that I had your old feed down and was worried that u weren't updating, then I remembered - derr! New blog! So glad I can follow u now and keep up! Hope we can catch up again soon! Hugs xox

Tania said...

Could just be your body catching up after the recent losses too Kazz! Either way you've come too far to just rely on the scales!