Something strange and eye opening happened last nite. Tania sent me a message...and said ive just updated my journal id like some feedback from you if i can...so i went over to have a look. And i swear to gawd the post could have been written by me anytime over the last 10 months or so. So i sat there and responded...and its amazing when you are looking at a situation logically, taking all the emotion out of it...its amazing how clear your thinking can be. So i responded back to tania...and then after i reread my response i added at the botton "please copy and paste and send in a reply to myself" and i was joking when i said that but there was a serious side to that. So its time to take my own advice...and i am going to...here is the plan
1. Back to ww and accepting that the scales are a tool ONLY - i will also do monthly measurements and i also plan on getting some body fat percentage scales with my christmas money.
2. Ensuring i sleep between 7-9 hours per night...not too little and not too much
3. I am gonna get a pedometer and wear it daily and sure i hit 10,000 steps per day but i wont use it for working out my exercise points. I will still continue...to eat 28 on days i exercise and where i burn 800 calories...when i only earn 400 calories ill eat 26 points and when i dont exercise at all ill stick to 24 points.
4. Work out 6 exercise sessions per week...My sessions with fiona...plus body pump once a week and body balance or pilates once a week
5. Eating organic food wherever possible
Dont forget anyone who wants to continue reading my journal after it goes private please send me a email and i will add you to the list. I simply need to know your google account email address (if you dont have a google account click on the link at the bottom of this post to add a comment and you can sign up for a google account there) I have recieved some lovely emails..really supportive ones...so i really thank you all and of course everyone whose emailed me will be able to view the journal. So send me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In relation to my BMI i only need to lose 10 kilos and i will go from morbidly obese to obese and i am figuring thats where theyd prefer me to be...but i think as long as when i go back ive lost a bit more ill be fine. The nurse didnt seem to think it was a big deal cos i am guessing i have a "healthy" look to myself.
I am home today with cramps (will be so good to have the surgery and for this TOM to really settle down or even better possibly disappear altogether)
Okies off i go,,,enjoy ur day all