Monday, November 23, 2009

1.9 Kilos babeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1.9 kilos babeeeeeeeeeee! Yes since friday i have lost another 1.9 kilos! I am now down to 126.6 kilos and my total loss is 44.3 kilos! omg seriously...so close to 45 kilos it aint funny. I even went looking online at city chic last nite at their dresses...debating whether to buy a dress for xmas day or not...one i could dress up for going out in...we will see!

Tania asked me how often i go to the gym...its generally 4-5 times per week altho my aim is 90 minutes 5-6 times per week...i think exercise is a huge key to the weight loss for me. Plus i actually enjoy it...as much as i grumble at times lol

And today...i am sitting here in a size 18 top and a pair of size 20 jeans...i am MIGHTY impressed with me!

Tonite it is gym...decided 15 minute treadmill warm up...PT of weights then 45 minutes on the treadmill with my walk/run thing

Okies off i go..have a great day all !

No comments: