Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday October 12

Last night i made the spaghetti bolognaise out of the ww fast start book u get in week one - omg people! its the yummiest..either that or im a damn kick ass cook (and i am NOT lol)

TOM is making itself known....i can tell my iron levels have dropped this morning i had no energy and was having some dizzy spells...i spent the day in bed till about 1.30pm and feel so much better for it.

I am headed for a HUGE loss this week ! OMG keep your eyes on this journal come friday nite (hopefully i havent now jinxed myself lol) So not much else to report since ive done not much but lie in bed today lol altho i did text fiona this morning and say "i wont be in tonite" and the response was "whats wrong? are you okay?" lol think she thought id had another moment hehe oh and the quote i now have up the top of the page under "kazzs journey" thats a quote of something she recently sent to my mobile phone when i was having one of my moments lol...enjoy all =]

3 comments:

JustJo said...

I LOVE that quote! It is so so so true!
Hope you are feeling better :)

Jody said...

Ahem!! Looking through this post for my HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hope you feel better and it was nice talking to you yesterday!! ilu even if you are the biggest PITA in my life right now.

kazz said...

lol...At least i remembered this year n i did say it on fb & msn...hope you did have a fab birthday ilu xox