Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I was talking to a friend a few days ago and she asked how the dating is going...i said...well...its not...i think it would be a distraction...and she said something that kinda stopped me in my tracks and that was something along the lines of "no it would give you more to work towards" and that she thought i would be like a butterfly coming out of a cocoon (not too sure about that last part!) anyway it then got me to thinking about max...on saturday nite...my friend max said to me "i have a friend...a single friend" and thats all she managed to say before i said i dont do blind dates max...she still kept going on and i was again...i dont do blind dates...so i do wonder why i put up such a wall when it comes to this stuff. It surely cant be related to Ang as its like 5 years since we split...shes dead and buried in the land of kazz (not literally but u get my drift haha) it really makes me wonder why i would be so scared of this even tho i know its one of my goals of this weight loss journey...maybe its that i feel thats a "reward" i get at the end of the journey not during it...its a real puzzler...maybe next time someone says "i have a single friend" i may actually listen...and take them up on meeting the person...

No comments: