Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday July 10

Well i rejoined! Yep...i am back at ww...and must say i found the meeting at the myer centre rather good. I met with a lady called di and she was very nice. Asked me quite a bit about how my life is different from when i was 171 kilos and about my long term goal (told her i can only look as far as getting under 100 kilos at this point) she said while they give a weight range i dont have to go that low .... can simply go till i geel good in my skin. I have been feeling horrid the last few days...i have been so thirsty (think my body is dehydrated) and then i am feeling bloated blah not a good feeling but oh well...onwards and downwards from now on.

Not sure how im liking being on the pill. When i was back on the pill when i was younger i found i would get stomach cramps on a daily basis...and the last few days i have been getting the cramps...not constantly...but have been gettin then a couple of times per day. I will wait and see how things go over the next week or so...if i remember last day they put me on a daily dose of postan for 3 weeks on and one week off...but i dont really wanna do this as i think i am taking enuff friggin tablets without adding to the list at the moment....so will see how it goes over the next week or so.

Fiona has been sick for the last 2 days so i have only done one PT session this week ! Great for getting back into the gym eh? lol Its the first time in 10 months she has been sick so she must be rather ill. Tomorrow i will either go into the gym or do my wii...ill see what the weather is like tomorrow. I also bought a new quilt, quilt cover and 225 thread count sheets today....not putting them on the bed till i clean up the bedroom tho...which is tomorrows task (i have a inspection on thursday) also waiting to hear from the land agent ... i am wanting to get foxtel we have the strate title approval...just waiting to hear for approval from the landlord but hopefully that will get approved next week and i can organise it to be installed.

Not much else to say...gonna go put the heater on and get warm in front of the tv...have a good nite all !

3 comments:

jo said...

Welcome back to WW.

Sorry about the cramps...I think it may all even out after you've been on awhile, hopefully!

Tania said...

Yay @ going back! Adelaide's becoming a smaller place all the time but i'll let Martine tell you about that!

Martine (email: mdally@internode.on.net) said...

Kazz. Di is fabulous and personally speaking I ADORE WW at Myer and it works for me. Martine