Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tuesday June 9

Its toooooooooooooosday lol. Yesterday i was incredibly lazy and spent most of the day watching sex in the city episodes and playing bejewelled on facebook lol. I got a email from the gym on the weekend. They are offering a new service of motivational one on one sessions. They are with the gyms manager...you do one session for a hour then 4 or 5 15 minute sessions, unless fiona suggests i utilise them now i wont do them yet ill wait till i am struggling (bound to happen at some point), they also have hired a physiotherapist to do pilate classes so thats good too.

Today im back on the phones after 4.5 weeks of not being on them...i feel like a fish out of water ! PLUS i am sitting at someone elses desk who has like a trillion toys on this desk ugh its gonna give me nitemares lol

Jumped on the scales this morning .... all looking good ... i should be headed towards a loss this week...i dont care if i only lose 100 grams after losing 4 kilos last week i am not gonna expect a good loss...400 grams would be nice as that would put me under 129 kilos.

I finish at 4pm today and then i am headed off to the gym...30 minutes on that damn bike plus a session with fiona which i think will be weights.

Not much else going on...have a good day all xox

Oh and if anyone wants to see me being incredibly maternal with Tanias baby - go here to check out the pics from the Long Weekend on Jo's journal

3 comments:

jo said...

A Day watching Sex and the City and playing BEjewled sounds like a good day of therapy to me! lol I like both. ;-)

jo said...

A Day watching Sex and the City and playing BEjewled sounds like a good day of therapy to me! lol I like both. ;-)

Tania said...

Bring on that loss, sounds like your gym is focussing on a well rounded service which is great news. I'm having one of those lazy days next week for my birthday - can't wait!