Monday, May 11, 2009

My neck is prolly a lil sorer today then yesterday but still not too bad. I've taken a pain killer and is fine now. I am going to gym it tonite and see how I go. If its worse tomorrow I will then miss the gym for the rest of the week if not I will just go with the flow. But that said I am really eager to get back and get into it...i only missed 5 days and feels like a lifetime since i was there LOL

Went out for dinner last nite with mum and co. Bought her a nice bunch of flowers with tulips, and iris's etc. Had a warm lamb salad for dinner...was ok nothing too flash - certainly not like the last lamb salad i had.

Tomorrow nite is the final episode of the US biggest loser...cant wait...get to see Jillian looking like a girl LOL always hot.

I am doing a different job at work for the next 2 weeks. Just registering complaints...not actually having to resolve the whole issue so quite different what i am use to. But the good thing is its monday - friday 8.30am-4.30pm so a bit of routine and as i was due to go back on to working weekends this week im more then happy...and basically means i only have to work one full weekend out of 8...and i am on leave for at least one or two weekends of the next lot of weekends so woooo hoooo....normality.

Okies off i go to do some work ... xox

No comments: