Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Change Is In The Winds

Firstly, let me say what I am about to say here has nothing to do with any messages I recieved today. But i am at a crucial point in my journey...this decision is based on the last few weeks and also based on something which I have been discussing with fiona about that happened several weeks ago. I need to make some decisions...I need to get accountability back...and i need to work out for myself how i am going to do that, and not be influenced by others after all this is my journey and I am in control of it. I am not giving up or anything similar...quite the opposite. I dont know when I will post again...certainly not within the next 24 hours. For the moment...commenting has also been turned off on my journal. Have a fab productive week all.

No comments: