Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

Well took a sneak peek at the scales this morning expecting to be up anything up to 500 grams...to see the scales had gone in the opposite direction ! I really wonder if after yesterday seeing how i was exactly a month ago took some stress of me...and that helped...(or maybe im dreaming haha)

Didnt go to the gym last nite and honestly i was so glad...went home cooked a lovely dish of low fat carbonara...i then had a lovely hot shower...and visited ww chat whilst watching house. Was very nice and relaxing.

Tonite i am off to the gym for my boxing PT session. I am still sore from tuesday nite....my right hip/butt is sore plus the part of your chest where your arms join your body if that makes sense...im hopeful that when she stretches me out that may help.

This weekend I am having a "at home" weekend. Saturday morning i am planning to do RPM and saturday afternoon there is a fair on in the suburb i live in so may wander down to that. I need to get some housework done...as I dont wanna do it all when Im on leave LOL...saturday nite i will sit down and watch the final episode of L word -sob sob - and then I have another lesbian movie which has one of the girls from L word. I am really just out for some time out and catch up on the domestic chit before my leave startttttttttttttts ! yay only 6 working days left...okies...off i go..

No comments: