Friday, February 27, 2009

Test Results

Well went to the docs...i dont have diabetes...my thyroid is fine and my cholesterol is fine...but part of the functionality of my liver is raised (had a simlar problem back in 2007 but its higher then bak then now) and my red blood cells are small which are apparantly indicative of anaemia. So back i go tomorrow morning for another blood test to check my iron and B12 levels. I guess the soothing thing to me is what i am feeling isnt normal...so im just gonna keep plugging thru till they have worked this out...and if it is anaemia that is pretty simply treated apparantly. I wanted to do the RPM class tomorrow but as i have to fast tonite and then get the blood test in the morning dont think i will make it to the rpm class in time....but there is a body pump class on at 10.30am with her royal hawtness gabby....so i think i mite go into the gym after the test and try the body pump class. Everything else is good....im ecstatic that i dont have to be up at 5.30am tomorrow lol I am off to make my dinner...have a good friday nite all

2 comments:

Tania said...

Good news about the diabetes, time to up the red meat and spinach (probably a good thing that it's on the "kazz does like" list of vegetables)!

Hope you get some positive news from the next test results.

Jaxx said...

Thats a great thing that it is not diabetes but good luck with finding out what it is though...Have a great weekend :-)