Saturday, February 07, 2009

RPM

Well i did it ! I went to RPM....and it wasnt as bad as I thought

I was really worried that cardio wise i wouldnt keep up but i was pretty impressed with me :) I went into the class early and gabby the trainer (who yes is hot !) helped me set up my bike...BUT she put me right at the front of the class lol...it went for 45 minutes...and the most problematic thing about it was the bike hurt my butt...im think i need super duper padded undies hahahhaha lol But it was fine altho after it i really just wanted to take a nap. I also signed up for 10 weeks of boxing personal training sessions...so they will start this week YaY. The bonus too is i earned a whopping 4.5 points today too in exercise points :)

I finally have 2 days off after tomorrow...Monday I have a PT session and then in the afternoon im going to get a manciure and my eyebrows waxed and then i will go see mum for a bit then weight watchers meeting. Tuesday I have a hair appointment to be cut and coloured..and then tuesday nite planning to go do body pump...so its real action jackson now !

Have a good day all

2 comments:

Jaxx said...

Wow girl you are doing amazing, you are inspiring me right now. Have a great weekend :-)

Tania said...

Who's a clever girl then ... lol ... want some of Mikayla's nappies? They're pretty, pink and well padded ... lol

Sounds like you've got a couple of nice days planned - enjoy it!

And yes to the movie too - sounds great, will get back to you soon about a date once I check Michael's shifts.