Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh its wednesday...

My heel feels much better today so I think tonight I will try another walk but a shorter one just a 20 minute walk and see how my heel handles that. My right thigh is still hurting but thats a good hurt so it is all good. In the last 2 days I have dropped 900 grams but i am still 1.9 kilos over what I was...regardless what I weigh on monday nite i will be going back to ww and weighing in...

Have decided I am going to the girls nite on friday nite. Texted Leigh yesterday and her and felicity are going so i will meet up with them. Next decision is what to wear. I have some brand new jeans i havent worn yet which i will wear with my heels. I bought a new top a few weeks ago (actually from best n less) its a white t shirt...with a row of buttons on it prolyl doesnt sound that nice but it is rather nice...so i think i will just wear that with one of the necklaces my sister gave me for christmas (need some bling lol) Its going to be a rush nite...finish work at 4.30pm rush out to the shops and do the grocery shopping then home unpack it all...have dinner...shower do my make up n shit and then head out. I saved 4 points yesterday and half a point the day before...which does give me enough points for 3 glasses of champagne (which will be my limit as im working 9am the next day) but ill see how the scales are fairing by friday morning...i may skip the drinks and stick to diet coke.

Okies just about time to start some work....have a good day all =]

1 comment:

Tania said...

LOL ... your decision sounded familiar - talk about a blonde moment, took me a while to realise i'd read it on facebook!