Saturday, January 10, 2009

DRUMROLL

Didn't end up going out last nite. I was concerned about being tempted to drink and i went for a lay down and didnt wake up till 8.45pm so decided to skip it.

Anyway up early this morning...and OMG the day started out drama filled. I jumped on the bus to go to the salisbury ww meeting...but i caught the WRONG bus...once i realise i got off not knowing where i was....i rang for a taxi giving the street address not knowing what suburb i was in....the guy asked for it i said...i think salisbury but im lost so im not sure...so even tho i had the street address he wouldnt book me a taxi (asshole!) so i hung up on him telling him "thanks for your help" in my most sarcastic tone...anyway so i walked for a bit and then discovered i was at salisbury plains...re rang got a taxi and off to the meeting. Once I got to the meeting i bought the toffee bars, the chocolate bars and the sour cream and chives rice crackers - so plenty of snack things for this week. And then the best news was .................. *drum roll* i lost 2.3 kilos ! (5.06 pounds). So since i rejoined ww on december 15 (wonder if someone is overlooking me and cheering me on? I did join on my dads birthday ;)) i have last 9 kilos thats in 3.5 weeks. Since i started this journey i have now lost 29.1 kilos....this is the lowest by far ive been for at least 9 months possibly longer would have to go back thru my journal to confirm that. But not only do i feel great i have my confidence back that i CAN do this..and it all comes down to weighing and tracking. I am quietly confident about this week at my sisters...whilst i wont have as much control i am confident i will make the right choices and when i next weigh in will be to reach that 30 kilos mark...amazing to think its not too far away and i will be dropping yet another of my daily points. (oh and my goal of being under 143 by end of january is done as well lol just a lil early) Seeing tania was great its actually been a longgggggggggggg time since we caught up...after we went over to mcdonalds...i had a plain toasted muffin with jam and a hot chocolate..:) so simply a case of more wise decisions. But it was lovely to catch up with tania - i look forward to doing it again in the not too distant future

4 comments:

donna said...

well done kazz great loss
have fun at your sisters enjoy the break

Jaxx said...

Another fantastic loss and nearly 30 kilos all up bloody brilliant :-)

Tania said...

Hey Kazz - congratulations again! Your losses are FANTASTIC!

Was a nice surprise to see you at the meeting today and what a drama for you regarding the taxi, you should have just rung me instead!

Enjoy your time away - we'll have to catch up again soon when you get back.

Anne said...

FANTASTIC, great weight loss :) Good to hear you so happy too :)