Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after....

Morning all =] My plans for the party arent going ahead....but its all good....i knew Robyns ex would be at the party and i was concerned last nite about that scenario...i spoke to her this morning and she thought it may seem antagonistic so we agreed i wouldnt go...she mentioned going to one on australia day tho and i am seeing her at my birthday so its all good.

I carried one point over from yesterday, which I am impressed with. I must say when i get to the end of the day and KNOW every morsel which has passed my lips has been tracked and i havent gone over my points is a really fulfilling feeling, this is unique for me as i have never felt confident in my tracking. Yesterday i ended up drinking about 4 litres of water...I am really coming to like that full feeling that drinking water gives me. Of course i was up a lot during the night going to the loo but its all good.

So today I am relaxing at home...watching some L word and later dr phil & oprah...hope everyone has a nice boxing day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! DId you see the poor kids on Dr Phil? I was crying my eyes out!

Merry Xmas!