Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another day...

Had an awful dream last nite...dreamt i had all these warts on my stomach and they were growing...so i went to the doc the doc said...we need to operate to see if they are operable (like wtf???) and i said when do we need to operate? And she goes yesterday LOL...i woke up thinking okay damn weird

Managed to sleep in till 8.45am this morning wooo hooo. Am back at work today and tomorrow. Working 12pm-8pm. Walked for 30 minutes this morning. I am wearing the exs tshirt today...it sits quite loose on me...not baggy but not as firm fitting as it once was...so thats gotta be a good sign.

I am getting so good with my water drinking its not funny....which is so good cos thats something i normally struggle with. I am aiming for a kilo loss this week I think it is doable.

I also went and got fitted for new gym shoes by athelete foot the other day...they recommended New Balance Cross trainers 855 for oh a low $169.95 holy crap...i didnt buy any...but will wait till i see them on special or something (which mite be never haha !)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you can ask them to find a shoe suitable for your foot and your budget?

Jaxx said...

I have the NB Cross trainers and they are awesome, pays to invest in a good pair of shoes, I buy the last years models and get about $50 of them... Have a great new year :-)

Tania said...

LMAO @ your dream - that's so weird! A friend of mine years ago had a book that translated all dreams, i'm not sure i'd want to know what that one means ... lol