Monday, November 17, 2008

Went to the gym this morning. Did my PT session which all went well. The made a appointment with my dietician for thursday after my PT session. I did briefly talk to her and told her i think i need to be weighed more often and need some accountability and she told me she had been thinking the same thing. Also overnight I have been doing a lot of thinking about my social life and my weight loss journey. All these nites out with drinking etc...is becoming too costly as well as affecting my weight loss journey. Going out for dinner or for coffee isnt a issue cos lets be honest I can always make a good decision. But these nites of drinking need to be restricted...at the most I am going to go out once a week, no more. Whilst yes I am single and yes I should be living my life blah blah blah it does throw my focus off and hell it ends up costing as well. So its one nite per week maximum...id prefer it to be once a fortnight...but we will see how i go.

Okies just a quick post...wanted to get this down in writing

No comments: