Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So another day of being super good. So far today i have drank 1.2 litres of water already and have started on my 3rd 600ml bottle. My eating is really good and I feel really proud of myself for sticking so obsessively to it lol. Tomorrow nite i will go and do 30 minutes of cardio and tuesday nite i am being measured so big nite that nite ! LOL The biggest challenge this coming week will be next wednesday night. Our team at work won a award and $450 so we are going out for dinner for a chinese banquet. Considering how well ive been eating i have decided i wont go all "im on a diet im not eating that" but ill try and make wise choices, and no alcohol. I figure as tania often says...sometimes life is going to crop up..

I had a bit of a lightbulb moment yesterday...on the ww forum someone had just found out their partner was cheating...and i was sitting here thinking glad that didnt happen to me...OMFG i must be in friggin denial sometimes...i am SURE ang did cheat on me towards the end (and hence while she was in a new committed relationship within 2 weeks of me ending things) so yet i still think of her as some wonderful thing and prolly subconsciously still wish we could get back together...and then all of a sudden im like WTF !! I broke up with her for very valid reasons...i dont want someone like that in my life...i am amazed that 4-5 years later i am still carrying a torch for someone who i know doesnt even have decent morals...so enuff ! No more. If i meet anyone .... whereever .... no more subconsciously thinking cant get close to them in case ang comes back...i so know thats whats going on in the back of my brain.

Okies and on that delightful note lol time to do some work =]

No comments: