Sunday, August 31, 2008

Confessions....

Yep have to admit I am guilty as sin...so guilty its not damn funny...so what am I guilty of? Ummm running around the house dancing...suddenly breaking out in dance steps its insane ! I did ballet and dance for manyyyyyyyyy years when i was young and was always running around the house doing some ballet step...anyway i been watching the US version of so you think you can dance...and i love all the contemporary dances (to the point I wish now I had done more of that and less ballet but thats another story) anyway that song "bleeding love" they did a awesome dance to it and everytime it comes on the radio i break out in dance...i may be bigger...but i think if u ever did a lot of dance its kinda ingrained in you...so ive been doing developes and arm movements and even the odd turn all over the place. Its so different to doing normal exercise...I love it...and I love how the movements still come naturally...i mean they may not be the greatest turns or kicks or whatever but the way the music can come on and i can just get into a flow of dance movements. Ive even thought about making up some dances to some songs i love and using that as some of my exercise away from the gym. Its certainly something that when I get under 100 kilos I would love to go take some adult contemporary classes. Okies thats all i wanted to say...wish me luck this week...we start supporting the new product tomorrow...just like starting a new job !

1 comment:

Jody said...

I'm glad to see you are dancing again after so many years. Now I hope you put padding around your room. I don't want you hurting yourself. LOL Awwww you know I love you. I'm sure the bloggers that follow you thinks I'm a bitch, but we both know I love you. Keep dancing Karyn...