Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back into it...

well so far today has been a total success ! Got stuck on the puter a lil today...then after reading Nats latest post and how well shes done thought stuff it...the gym is calling me...so off i went to the gym and sweated my ass off. Did 20 minutes on the treadmill at a incline of 4 and the last 10 minutes a incline of 4.5...problem is at the end when i was reducing the speed and lowering the grade it came up with a error - SYSTEM OVERLOAD and the computer on the treadmill froze LOL, then after the gym i went to Lush and bought some moisturiser then headed to target to buy a cup for making up my drinks and season one of beverley hills 90210!!! im so looking forward to the new BH 90210 and wanted to watch some of the old series. I then went to the butchers and bought a leg of lamb which ill roast tomorrow and also some beef to make a stirfry tonite. Okies thats about it....ive eaten my snack and lunch today but not my breakfast so at 4.30pm i am gonna go have my weetbix ! LOL bye all =]

No comments: