Sunday, June 08, 2008

Superstrange dream last nite...i dreamt i was out "somwhere" i was wearing shorts...and my legs were not shaved LOL anyway this chick threw boiling water over the back of one of my legs...and i was left with this huge red mark which then started to scar and scab...then me and whoever i was with were sitting on these outdoor chairs and this woman comes by...she was gorgeous...black hair...vamp looking and she was saying she is the matrix and she drives people home and i was saying oi yay im gettin her to drive me home


OMG so weirdddddddddddddddd does anyone decipher dreams??? wouldnt mind knowing what that crazy ramble all meant.

Tomorrow is a holiday here...im working....double time and a half - go me ! then the monday after im off to join ww....i so need to get back...right now im hating how ive let things go...not only have i been sick twice in two months....i feel heavy...its becoming a effort to lug me around...my clothes are too tight...my jeans are even too tight directly above my knees...ive got rashes...i generally feel crap and remember WHY i joined ww in the first place. This weekend i started eating better...altho not thinking about points...just eating foods with vitamins etc in them. Tonight i am plannng to have a nice bowl of spaghetti bolognaise.

The inspection of my unit is wednesday and everythings pretty organised just gotta do a few last things and clean my bedroom (which ill do tonight while watching big brother...will prolly take me all of 10 minutes LOL) Im glad tho everything is organised thats really helpful with ww if u ask me...and since i moved in this is prolly the first time things been organised.

I think i need to put a R rating on my journal....someone on the ww commented they went to someones journal and it was obscene...thought mmmmm thats gotta be mine ! lol os if u r of a frail mind...dont read it...im tired of corrupting people lol

Okies off i go...have a good weekend all

1 comment:

Shrinking Tardie said...

Kazz - that's too funny. I thought the comment was probably about MY journal...so I did a search and I've only said shit 6 times and the f word once or twice....I ran my blog through an online rating thing and I got an R rating - pretty bloody proud of myself actually:-)

Good luck with your inspection.

Nat