Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Okay before i write anything i gotta thank all for the posts that were left and emails i recieved following my last post. As I told you jody u gawd damn made me cry...altho u were pretty spot on...

well damn im sick. All my sinus's are blocked and my head feels like its going to explode. Anyway so i go to the doc...its a doc i aint seen before and he zeros in on the fact i have PCOS...starts asking me if ive ever had kids...or wanted kids....anyway...in a very tactful way he starts telling me first that i need to get back on to metaformin and that by not taking it im increasing my chance of getting diabetes. Then he says "your BMI needs attending too" --- thats a nice way of saying u need to lose weight LOL. Anyway it was a fairly intense discussion with even lap band surgery bein bought up....he has told me i have to give ww a real go...i need to committ a full 12 months of exercising and following ww and taking metaformin, and if after that if i have not lost weight i need to seriously consider the surgery. Ive never been a fan of the surgery...but what he said made sense....he didnt sit there and go...oh lets do it tomorrow...his big emphasis was on the metaformin but its made me realise this really isnt a choice...and as the doc said for me its not even about looking good anymore,,,it is truly about adding years to my life.

So monday week i will be back at weight watchers. (this coming week is a holiday here) and i am determined to focus on it 110% i also need to reclaim my life and get that life i want

The party saturday was really good. Was great seeing everyone altho i was a bit stunned by how aged one or two looked, makes me realise im not aging too bad at all. Anyway the group of us did have a photo taken and i will post it once i get a copy of it. Oh and had my hair done ! Looks so different is a very dark brown...a caramel colour with just the odd strand of goldish colour...looks very different and taking a bit to get use to. Its also layered a lot more but i really like it.

Back to work friday hopefully this damn sinus will be gone then ! okies off i go need some more sleep....

2 comments:

Jody said...

Hey Karyn you only cried because you know what I say is true. Hope you're getting back on the right track and quit cheating...ummm yep that's what I said. I know my friend. Ha!

Get back on track because your spirits lift and you are happy with yourself etc.

I love ya, you sexxi thang...you're such a beautiful lady.

kazz said...

omg your a nut...i got the email saying ud made a comment didnt realise it was like 5 posts back LOL...if you read this today pop on msn tomorrow evening (your thursday evening) ill be there till about 10pm est for you...but im on days at the moment so not online when u are a hell of a lot...hugsss gertie - love ya !