Friday, April 18, 2008

Damn blisters...

well jumped on the damn scales for a peak today and they have gone up about a kilo. Quite annoying when Ive been eating so good...and I am not sure if the gym could impact me so quickly as to cause a gain. But regardless we are trudging on as its more about a helthy lifestyle then numbers on the scales ;)

got up early and went to the gym today. On the way stopped and picked up some bandaids. Now Im starting to think that chemists dont know freaking anything....she told me which bandaids to get and i didnt think anything about it...popped them on and did 35 minutes on the treadmill at level 5 with a .5 grade (fastest speed ive done to date) so got thru it altho my soles were burning and I was starting to feel my blister...so took of my shoes...went to take off the band aid and it took half the skin of my blister with it !!! damn it...so its open and a bit red and raw...so I wont go to the gym over the weekend ... and rest it ... I will do 200 steps morning and night on my stepper.

Apart from that not a hell of a whole lot going on working tonight and tomorrow nite 1-9pm...then wo0t sunday off ... mite have to go out and buy myself some good socks to help with the blister issue :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

How many times do I have to tell you, it's them knarly ballet feet that keep causing you all this pain. LOL

kazz said...

LOL...okies your having WAY too much fun !