Saturday, April 19, 2008

Afternoon all...saturday afternoon/evening at work - lucky me eh? lol

Im really impressed with how good I am being food wise...today for lunch I have a salad made up of diced tomato, diced red and green capsicum, diced salad onion, snow pea sprouts with sliced boiled egg and 2 slices of multigrain bread. Ive also got another piece of toast for one snack and also a banana and a diet yoghurt ! Dinner tonight is 2 chicken shaslicks and 1/3 cup cooked rice and salad...damn getting good eh? The scales had gone up when I went back to the gym (grrr thats frustrating) they went back up to 147.6 but this mornign they were back down to 146.8 so hopefully by thursday I will be under 145.6. I am really impressed with myself...the scales going up could be so tempting to say "f*** this" but I am so not even looking for a easy way out...I finally realise I gotta do the hard yards and I have maannaged to get thru this lil slump so feel really good about myself.

The blisters seem a lil better today. Tomorrow I am planning to go buy some good sports socks as I discoverred wearing cotton ones help you gain blisters (I so thought cotton ones were good for u kinda like cotton knickers LOL) I am also planning to go looking for the new biggest loser dvd...there is a beginners cardio low impact work out...so I figure that will be good for days I dont get to the gym...as I really wanna work out 5 out of 7 days as a minimum and getting to the gym isnt ALWAYS feasible.

Had a VERY strange dream last nite...I got this letter from Ang saying she was in australia at a army base (what the...???) and so I scurried off looking for a flight on the qantas website...even tho the letter didnt say what army base she was at LOL...very very strange...as I havent really thought about her off late...strangeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well okie dokie...off to do some work

No comments: