Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well one of my old friends from school emailed me this morning to say a old friend of mine has been trying to get in contact with me. She bumped into his parents and he lives interstate...so his mum wants me to call him to get his details. He is coming down in a months time apparantly so hopefully with luck I will catch up with him then, hes a pom and hilarious...we used to have a lot of fun hanging out together in our late teens/early 20's. The last time he saw me was about 5-6 years ago at the shopping centre....I am sure I was my heaviest or very close to it and I am sure I looked attrocious...so should be good to catch up with him.

Scales went up about a kilo this morning but i think thats cos i had that rice with soy sauce the last 2 days...too much sodium...hopefully will drop back down...not too concerned just yet.

Also found out today that if I am successful getting into the leaders of tomorrow program there is the possibility of some interstate travel...i was like oh well yeh sure I can handle that hahahahah bring it on...altho step by step and first step is to just get the application filled out LOL

okies back to some work...enjoy all

No comments: