Monday, March 03, 2008

Well I think things are starting to move in the right direction. Tonight I am going to curves to have a chat to them and look around. And friday I have a appointment at 10.30am to do the assessment for the medicare rebate for counselling - so fingers crossed there. Last nite went out to dinner with mum and she was like you "need" something...her suggestion was to join a group or a club or something...so I think first thing I will rejoin pink sofa this week. I think maybe having a long term goal would help too...maybe something for the end of the year...like a holiday...Im pondering that one...I think thats half my problem I somehow in the last 4-5 months lost my enjoyment for life. Anyone who knows me well knows I have a habit of being a bit of a recluse...hiding away from living....so I go to work and home and well not much else...which ultimately leads me to start to go into the american chat rooms...which the more I do that the more comfortable I get with not living life. So this week on friday I will hopefully get my hair cut as well...and start to get back in the world of living lol...okies off to do some work enjoy all =]

No comments: